Knowledge Management is adopted by organisations to utilise knowledge across departments. The discipline is crucial to many companies and involves the identification, extraction, contextualisation, organisation, storage and of course, the management of company knowledge.
At Risk and Resilience BPM we help our clients develop a comprehensive KM strategy and continuously monitor and report on their success of:
Faster, more efficient decision making
- Access to accurate and consistent information
- Reduced Average Handling Times (AHT)
- Improved First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Reduced training and onboarding times
- Increased staff morale
- Greater CSAT and NPS scores
- Reduced routine enquiries
Our advisory services are not just thought-provoking, but action-oriented for our clients to keep up with the ever-changing environment and stay on top of the competitive market.